At HitGames.ca we aim to make returns as hassle free as possible. Please see our return policy below.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number and a description of the problem. We will review your request and send you an RMA#.
Please note in all cases you must keep the product packaging to return an item. We are not able to process loose items into our inventory and we will be unable to issue you an RMA#.
All returns must be issued an RMA# before they are returned to us. If an RMA# has not been issued, we will not accept your return.
- Unopened Items
- Items can be returned up to 365 days from the purchase date as long as the item is brand new and sealed. Unfortunately, if the item has been opened we are not able to accept the return.
- Books, Foam, Bags, Magazines, Sleeves, Paints, Magic Singles and any other items sold "unsealed" are final sale.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damaged Items
- If an item has arrived at your location damaged you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving the item. You must also keep the original shipping box as Canada Post requires that you provide them with a photo.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return label to send the item back to our store once Canada Post has completed their investigation.
- Items sold as "Dents and Dings" are final sale.
- Defective Items
- If an item becomes defective within the first 14 days you may return the item to us.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return label and you have the choice of either a full refund or we will send you a brand new item.
- Please note, we do not accept returned items that are damaged due to improper use. After 14 days you must contact the product manufacturer to obtain a replacement. Most manufacturers are very helpful and will send you a replacement part if possible.
Returning a Package
1) Print a copy of your RMA#.
2) Place the returned item and copy of your RMA# in the brown box we sent your order in and securely seal it. If you no longer have the brown box, find a proper cardboard box to seal the product in. We will not accept any returns that have not been properly packaged and sealed for shipment.
3) Stick the return label (prepaid return label issued by us for Defective and Damaged items or purchased by by your for Unopened returns) on top of the original shipping label. Make sure all other labels and bar codes on the box are completely covered.
4) Book a pick-up with the shipping carrier or drop off your package at the shipping carrier's location.
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your order number and we will cancel the order as long as the order has not be shipped. If the item has been shipped you will need to follow the Unopened items policy procedure described at the top of this page.
Inventory and Out of Stock Products
HitGames does not guarantee that products and services advertised on our website will be available when ordered or thereafter. While picking your order if we find that the product you ordered is out of stock or damaged, we will refund your account for the item and ship the rest of the order. There are exceptions when we know an item will be restocked, in which case we will hold the order and ship it in its entirety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if my item has arrived and is missing parts?
Please contact the manufacturer to obtain any missing parts. Please contact us via email if you have any trouble obtaining spare parts from the manufacturer and we will be happy to assist you.
Q: Can I drop-off my return at your location?
Unfortunately, we do not accept drop-offs at our location. For our protection and yours, we use a traceable carrier service to confirm deliveries of returned items.