Aeroplanes™ explores the dawn of commercial aviation, an exciting era between 1919 and 1939.
Experience the difficulties and triumphs of commercial airlines in Europe, pioneering airports and service in continental Europe and around the world!
Aviation spurred the growth of intercontinental travel, and airlines struggled to dominate the regions of the globe that they served.
Rapid technological advances in planes play a vital role in this development as you compete to purchase newer more efficient aeroplanes, build airports and move passengers around the globe. Earn bonuses and prestige for being the first to fly to North or South America, and win by maintaining the most airports around the world, and running your airline profitably.
Can you balance your investment in aeroplanes, customer service, and routes well enough to become the premier airline of the era?
The fate and future of air travel lies within your hands!
Rich and brilliantly balanced, Aeroplanes offers 3-5 players aged 14 and older ≈2 hours of great flavor and fun.
- Game board
- Aeroplanes cards (46 cards)
- Airport counters - six colors, 27 per player (9 counters for each era)
- Player VP tokens - six colors, 2 per player
- 96 Passenger counters
- 30 Advantage tiles (5 types, 6 of each)
- 15 Engine Failure counters
- Excess passenger tokens (12 1s, 8 2s, 8 3s,)
- 3 special dice
- 1 first player die
- 2 Game markers (black pawns)