- LifeCalc™ Keeps Track Of Your Game Score
- Convenient & Easy To Use
- Perfect For Any Game That Uses Life Totals Or Points You Need To Keep Track Of
- Fits Easily Into A Deckbox Or Pocket So You Can Carry It With You
- Durable & Will Keep Scores When Knocked Off A Table, Unlike Dice
- Will Not Drain Your Phone's Power Charge Or Go Dim During A Game
- Pen & Paper Are 2 Items You Have To Remember, LifeCalc™ Is One
- Press the power button to turn on your LifeCalc™. The most recent score is always stored on power off or power save mode. The screens will dim after a few minutes of inactivity, press any button to bring the display back up to last stored value.
- Firmly press and hold down the 20 or 40 button for 3 seconds to set or reset your starting score . While you’re playing a game it’s important not to lose your score so the 3 second delay is designed to prevent accidental resets.
- During your game press the +1. +5 -1 -5 buttons to change and keep track of the score. LifeCalc™ will keep track of two scores from -99 to 999.
My Cart 0
Your cart is currently empty.