Boom & Zoom by designer Ty Bomba is a two-player strategy game about the “wars of the future” where Laser Tower vehicles conduct fire and movement across the battlefield. This game abstracts warfare in much the same way as Checkers or Chess, with similarly deep gameplay. Quick to learn, but difficult to master, can you outmaneuver your opponent and claim the victory for your side?
In this BattLessonTM game, players receive stackable pieces (the "Towers"), set up on a Chess-like board. With a variety of different missions to choose from, command and control your Towers as they Zoom (move) and Boom (fire at other Towers) their way to the other side of the board to score. With treacherous terrain, Tower tactics, and more to add onto your game, can you push your way past every obstacle? Get onto the field with Boom & Zoom!
• One full-color Rules booklet (including rules for designing your own missions!)
• One two-sided 11" x 17" paper game board
• 120 thick, multi-shaped game pieces
• One six-sided 12mm die
• One 11x 17" mounted, two-sided, jigsaw-cut game map
• One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet