- Duty, Honor, Empire: A desperate commando team risk everything to slow down the stolen command cruiser Demonslayer.
- Ship names update, prospectors after the General War, how the Andros got here, Tholia's first years, the ISC's first years, The lost heavy fighter, class history of Klingon E5 and E7, After Action, Command the future, input guide, ships selected or rejected for R11, piracy in the Star Fleet Universe.
- Federation Commander: Tactics, four new ships, two new scenarios, new rule (scouts).
- Star Fleet Battles: Three new scenarios, fourteen new ships (including two from the Juggernaut race), tactics, power grid example, space dragon rules, U1.0 update. Victory at Origins, Bolosco primer.
- Federation & Empire: A new scenario, tactics, Q&A, rulings.
- Venues: lost SFC command codes, Warlord, SFBOL, PBEM, monsters for Star Fleet Battle Force, Galactic Conquest.
- 120 pages, perfect bound, color cover, shipped to wholesalers on 21 May 2007.
- LARGER TYPE EDITION: The "10 point" editions are the same book, but 28 pages longer because they are in 10 point (rather than 9 point) type, easier for the tired old eyes of veteran warriors.
My Cart 0
Your cart is currently empty.