Allows you to add up to two more opponents to The Settlers of Catan. The only change in the rules is that there is a building round at the end of each turn in which any player can build.
11 Hexagonal Regional Tiles
2 Frame Pieces with Harbors
2 All-Sea Frame Pieces
10 Wooden Settlements
8 Wooden Cities
30 Wooden Roads
25 Resource Cards
9 Development Cards
28 Number Tokens
The following changes have been made:
1. The boxes have all transitioned from landscape to portrait.
2. The graphics of all covers and tiles and cards were executed by the same artist.
3. The backs of all cards remain the same, the faces of the cards are new art.
4. The tiles have similar perspective to the 4th edition tiles, but the art is new and slightly different, it’s a new artist.
5. The dice remain the same
6. The wood components remain the same colors and supplier.
7. The rules book contains new graphics.
8. The material used in the tiles is the same as fourth edition after July 2013. This is heavier than the European stock.
9. The tile size and cut remain the same as the previous 4th edition, since July 2013.
10. The game is now titled: Catan.
My Cart 0
Your cart is currently empty.