Is the hit new rules system Fate Core more your cup of tea? Well, the vast vistas of the world after Serpentfall are now available to you too! Fate Core lead designer Leonard Balsera adapts Kenneth Hite’s award winning dieselpunk works of savagery and sorcery! With this book in hand, you’ll be able to forge your own Fate Core campaigns in the shadow of the Midgard Serpent’s rotting corpse, or even use The Day After Ragnarok as an alternate timeline-gone-wrong backstory for your Shadow of the Century game!
The Day After Ragnarok – Fate Core Edition includes:
- Four campaign frameworks, and guidelines on how to structure your Fate Core campaign in the ruins of the world after Serpentfall.
- Complete rules and guidelines for creating a hero suited for these dark times, including character archetypes and brand new advice on choosing setting-appropriate aspects!
- Dangerous ophi-tech devices built with knowledge torn from the Thing that nearly killed the world: fiber bombs, Marconi pistols, jet-packs, and more!
- A grand tour through the post-apocalyptic world of 1948, from the drowned East Coast to the Soviet empire behind the Serpent Curtain—including the Top Five Places to Be Attacked By Pirates, the Top Five Places to Find A Remote Castle Ruled By A Madman, and much more!
- Stats for more than thirty foes to shoot, stab, or sneak past: Serpent cultists, Spetsnaz troopers, swamp devils, and … snakes! Giant, 80-foot long snakes, that is!
- Over 20 pages of pure adventure: Four campaign types, each with a sample campaign laid out in nine scenario seeds. A massive Adventure Generator, helping you build every tale from the Hook to the Henchmen to the Twist ending!
- Plus old-school encounters for the devastated wastelands of America—will you face slave-raiding Klansmen, the terrifying fly-by-night, or a desperate band of escaped Wehrmacht P.O.W.s?
- The tragic tale of how the Century Club went down fighting the Midgard Serpent. Learn how Jet Black flew the atomic bomb into the Serpent’s mouth to end the fight, and read the sad and tragic tale of Sally Slick, the sole survivor of the battle who now wanders the wastelands of America, keeping the spirit of the century alive for just one more day.