Twelfth Century Jerusalem is not a place for the faint of heart. Threatened by foes from without, beset by intrigue within: the Holy City is the stage for constant struggles of power and control. Which Crusader family will reign supreme? Can you raise your castle to tower over your rivals?
- 1 gameboard representing a political map of Crusader-era Jerusalem
- Over 230 wooden playing pieces, including:
- 4 cylinders for tracking player "Prestige"
- 200 squire cubes
- 4 baron pawns
- 28 tower floors
- 1 calendar tracker
- 35 game cards, including:
- 27 action cards
- 4 event cards
- 4 office cards
- 4 player screens
- 44 cardboard punch-out coins
- Game rules in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.