Packing a big punch, this expansion also manages to sneak in 114 new cards, giving a soldier all he might need to fight through some of the bitterest, coldest Christmas battles of the entire war.
- A 32 page booklet, introducing new Winter rules and containing 10 new scenarios (6 Standard, 4 Breakthrough) covering the entire Battle of the Bulge
- 14 Summary cards introducing new Tank Destroyer & Heavy Anti-Tank Guns, Late War versions of Machine Guns, Mortars and Bazookas, etc...
- A deck of 80 Command cards, specifically redesigned for Breakthrough play
- A deck of 20 Winter Combat cards
- 88 double-sided Winter tiles, 28 Special Unit badges, 20 round markers and 16 obstacles
An original copy of the Memoir '44 game is required to play the Standard scenarios included. A copy of the Winter/Desert board is also recommended. A copy of the Eastern Front and Breakthrough Kit are also required to play all included Breakthrough scenarios.