Chapter 6: "The Twice-Damned Prince"
by Brian Cortijo and James Jacobs
Their deception revealed and their plans waylaid, two deadly and Hell-touched siblings make a desperate final play for control of Westcrown. With the city in chaos and its leaders fled, few stand to defend the beleaguered people when the plots of fiends turn upon them. At the same time, the rulers of Cheliax launch their own ruthless plot to retake control. Can the PCs return order and shatter the Council of Thieves’ age-old stranglehold on Westcrown once and for all? Or will the former capital slide fully into the grip of a terrible new deviltry? It's up to the PCs to decide in the climax of the Council of Thieves Adventure Path!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path completes the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
- “The Twice-Damned Prince,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 11th-level characters, by Brian Cortijo and James Jacobs
- Catastrophic new rules for running a variety of calamities, from fires to floods, by Darrin Drader
- New revelations on Mammon, the avaricious archdevil of Erebus, by F. Wesley Schneider
- Pathfinder Varian Jeggare and Radovan face down devilish plots and the laws of Cheliax itself in a gut-wrenching conclusion to the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross
- Five new monsters, by Adam Daigle, F. Wesley Schneider, and Neil Spicer
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for characters of 11th to 13th level. The Council of Thieves Adventure Path is the first to take full advantage of the new Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, and works with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.