Chapter 1: "The Worldwound Incursion"
by Amber E. Scott
For more than a hundred years, the demon-infested Worldwound has warred against humanity, its Abyssal armies clashing with crusaders, barbarians, mercenaries, and heroes along the border of lost Sarkoris. But when one of the magical wardstones that helps hedge the demons into their savage realm is sabotaged, the crusader city of Kenabres is attacked and devastated by the demonic hordes. Can a small band of heroes destined for mythic greatness survive long enough to hold back the forces of chaos and evil until help arrives, or will they become the latest in a long line of victims slaughtered by Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Worldwound Incursion,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- A gazetteer of the crusader city of Kenabres on the border of the Worldwound, by Amber E. Scott.
- The search for an infamous demon hunter in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- A complete outline of the Wrath of the Righteous campaign.
- Four new monsters by James Jacobs, Jason Nelson, David Schwartz, and Jerome Virnich.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.