Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Whether they're the starting points of incredible campaigns, communities facing unfathomable dangers, or merely places for adventurers to rest and resupply, vibrantly detailed towns are vital to any fantasy adventure.
Towns of the Inner Sea explores six small but richly detailed settlements from the Pathfinder campaign setting. Each entry provides insights into the town's history, culture, and residents, as well as what dangers lurk in the shadows. Numerous adventure hooks, full-page maps, and stat blocks for key NPCs make these towns fully realized settings, ready for Game Masters to drop into campaigns whenever they're needed.
This book contains details on the following distincitve towns:
- Diobel: What you can't get in Absalom, you can get in this notorious smuggler's port.
- Falcon's Hollow: Were monsters and curses not enough, the ambitions of this town's greedy overseers would still trap its residents in mud and sawdust.
- Ilsurian: Torn between rival city-states, this Varisian town bows to no master.
- Pezzak: This sheltered port defies the rules of the devil-dominated nation of Cheliax, its rebel spirit burning strong despite its scheming overlords.
- Solku: This pious fortress-town faces constant threats from nearby gnoll tribes, and while its walls stand unbreached, none can say for how much longer.
- Trunau: Trapped on the wrong side of the border with the orcs of Belkzen, the citizens of this stronghold stand fast against savagery.
Towns of the Inner Sea is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game.