Unwilling to bend a knee to the devil-worshipers of Cheliax, the people of Andoran declared themselves a free country where all men and women had the right to choose their own rulers. Unique among the lands of Golarion, Andoran is a representative democracy; foreign nobles declare it a doomed experiment, yet simultaneously fear that the power of its philosophy may cause peasant uprisings in their own lands. True Andorens believe in self-determination at all costs, and hate slavery with a passion, even going so far as to send their glorious Eagle Knights on dangerous missions to undermine the slave trade in other lands and spread far and wide the call of freedom.
Inside this Pathfinder Companion you’ll find:
- Details on the people of Andoran—how they live, how they govern, their relationships with neighboring countries and former nobles, their spiritual outlook, and their deep national connection with birds of prey.
- The Steel Falcon prestige class, representing the branch of the Eagle Knights devoted to battling slavery.
- An in-depth history of Andoran, from humble beginnings as a logging territory to the current glorious Republic.
- Descriptions of the major and minor cities of Andoran.
- Potent new magic items and spells.
- New traits to customize Andoren characters.
Written by Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon
Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as a persona section detailing helpful NPCs and traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.