Where better to begin your journey than character creation? This first step is where you forge your identity, and decide how your new hero will meet the challenges of dark magic and fierce monsters: with blade, spell or the power of the gods.
The New Paths Compendium gives you a dazzling variety of new options to create your new favorite PC. You’ll find 7 new and expanded classes from level 1 through 20—plus enough new feats, spells, archetypes, and resources to build and play a character that you’ll be describing to other gamers (and confused baristas) for years to come.
The New Paths Compendium includes:
- 28 new archetypes for monks, ninjas, gunslingers, barbarians, fighters, clerics, and 7 Compendium classes
- 7 tracking sheets for animal companions, favored enemies, prepared spells, summoned monsters and more
- 20 new spells for druids, rangers, shaman, and more
- Almost 100 new feats for new and existing classes
The seven Compendium classes each bring something new to your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game:
- The spell-less ranger, a skilled warrior of the wilderness
- The shaman, with otherworldly new abilities and an animal spirit guide
- The battle scion, a master of sword and spell
- The white necromancer, wielding death magic for the side of Good
- The elven archer, deadly ranged fighter capable of astonishing feats of marksmanship
- The savant, master of all trades (if only for an instant)
- The all-new theurge class, combining arcane and divine power!
There’s a big world of adventure and peril out there — make a hero that it won’t soon forget!