Touched by benevolent beings of the good Outer Planes somewhere in their ancestry, aasimars are viewed with either awe or fear by all who know of their celestial heritage. Hailed as scions of angels at best or otherworldly bringers of heavenly destruction at worst, there is no doubt that aasimars hold a very special place in the world of mortals, and all know to be wary of their actions in the presence of an aasimar.
Blood of Angels presents a player-friendly overview of the aasimars of the Pathfinder campaign setting, as well as new rules and information to help players create unique and interesting celestial characters for any type of game.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Expansive entries on aasimars’ origins and upbringings, their psychologies, how others perceive them, and the beliefs such angelic beings hold in the face of their celestial mark.
- A table of 100 variant aasimar abilities to further customize your blessed character.
- A detailed look at the six most common types of aasimars based on their celestial heritage, including alternate ability score modifiers, skills, and spell-like abilities for each.
- New curses, inquisitions, and subdomains for heavenly oracles, inquisitors, and clerics.
- New masterpieces for aasimar bards and the martyred bloodline for sorcerers whose celestial ancestors made great sacrifices.
- A host of new traits to help make your aasimar character truly unique, as well as dozens of bodily features that distinguish your celestial character.