here’s more to faith than simply choosing a god. In the Pathfinder campaign setting, dozens of different religions, traditions, and philosophies war for people’s hearts and minds—sometimes with reasoned arguments, and sometimes with bloodied swords. Whether as a servant of a powerful deity, a devotee of a world-shaping philosophy, or a zealous atheist, it’s time to claim the power of your convictions with this guide to devotion—religious or otherwise.
Beliefs are nothing without champions. With Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths & Philosophies, characters of every class can make their convictions work for them. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Detailed overviews of Golarion’s more esoteric spiritual traditions, from druidism and atheism to juju and pantheism, all with new rules to customize your character’s mechanics, from the arcane healer bard archetype to the juju oracle mystery.
- New honor point systems for groups like the righteous Knights of Ozem, the mercantile Prophets of Kalistrade, and the terrifying Red Mantis assassins.
- A new system of meditation feats to help characters of any class unleash their greatest potential in battle.
- New traits tied to your character’s spiritual and philosophical views.
- Information on codes of honor, false and deceased gods, monasticism, religious schisms, and philosophies for all manner of irreligious characters!
- New inquisitions to help purge nonbelievers, druid domains to help you draw power from your totem spirit, feats to help atheists defy the gods, spells and magic items usable by characters of any class and philosophy, and more!
Written by Savannah Broadway, Paris Crenshaw, Neall Raemonn Price, David Ross, Owen K.C. Stephens, and James L. Sutter.