Gather your gold and get ready to upgrade your gear with Pathfinder Player Companion: Magical Marketplace! The merchants of Golarion have honed their skills for years, plumbed ancient sites of legend, and made deals with otherworldly forces to dredge up miraculous magic items salable to intrepid adventurers such as yourself. From the opulent boutiques of the Ivy District in Absalom to the bustling black markets of Katapesh’s Nightstalls, the shopkeepers herein stock a wide range of magical items useful to adventurers of any walk. Whether you seek to poison enemies with a mere gesture, walk the ocean floor in search of plunder, shatter bones with magical hammers, or enhance your body with clockwork prostheses, these dealers are sure to offer the key to your success. In addition, these practiced merchants each offer a host of unique and useful abilities to teach their favored and frequent customers.
Magical Marketplace contains dozens of new magic items and character options keyed to a variety of shops both big and small within the Pathfinder campaign setting. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Over 50 new magic items, including enchanted tattoos, drow devices, insidious traps, holy relics, and more.
- Profiles of 14 shopkeepers from all over the Inner Sea region, including detailed information on their shops and wares.
- Discounts and alternative methods of payment available to regular customers and hardy adventurers willing to assist their merchants.
- New special weapon and armor abilities designed to help cripple enemies and ward against their devastating attacks.
- Dozens of new rules options for every class, including feats, spells, inquisitions, hexes, discoveries, and more.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.