The Scramble is the mad dash to claim and colonize the thousands of worlds of the Thundercloud Galaxy. Colonists flock to the Thundercloud filled with dreams. Space Pirates and an array of cutthroats also flock to the galaxy, guns in hand, ready to rob and fleece the colonists. Lawmen and heroes are in great demand, and the opportunities for clever adventurers are said to be without limit. As the civilizations of the Anvil and Corkscrew Galaxies scramble to colonize the Thundercloud, they are beginning to realize the galaxy holds more riches, beauty, horrors and secrets than anyone has ever imagined, making it a place of discovery, adventure and treachery like no other.
Thundercloud Galaxy™ is a perfect companion to the rest of the Phase World®/Three Galaxies™ based Dimension Books as well as the Minion War™ series. Players can be pirates, raiders, brigands or hired guns, or they may be explorers, adventurers, Spacers, or any number of heroes trying to protect the colonists or the indigenous peoples of countless worlds and colonies. The possibilities are truly limited only by your imagination.
- 17 new alien R.C.C.s plus the Elder Races, Dominators and more.
- 9 notable monsters and strange creatures, plus minions.
- Learn about the mysterious Elder Races, complete with stats.
- Dominator weapons, gear and salvage available to players.
- Gene-Tech and their chemical enhancements, gear and salvage available to players.
- Monster Creation Tables.
- Colony Creation Tables.
- Indigenous People Tables.
- 101 Ruin Adventures.
- Notable spacecraft, weapons, power armor and gear.
- Discover the Exiles, Splugorth Bio-Wizard Doctors, Denlech, Trensik Mercenaries and other mysterious people.
- An overview of the Thundercloud Galaxy, bits of history, new insights and many avenues of adventure.
- Any type of space opera and science fiction scenario you can imagine can be played out in the Thundercloud Galaxy.
- Written by Braden Campbell and Kevin Siembieda.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Art by Michael Mumah.
- 160 pages – Cat. No. 883.