A hundred new starships come to Star Fleet Battles, but not just any starships. Unusual variants, outrageous designs, prototypes, failed experiments, and the runners-up in design competitions.
- Heavy war cruisers: if they were good, why were so few built?
- Stellar fortresses: the final bastions of the General War.
- Battle frigates: getting something useful out of a small ship.
- Space patrol ships: two gunboat flotillas, no fighters.
- Seltorian battlewagons: how the Tholian spheres were destroyed.
- Fleet oilers: small boring ships, but without fuel, nothing moves.
- And dozens more of the strangest and most curious ships ever seen.
Includes 140 counters, 97 SSDs, ship descriptions, and scenarios.